Warranty & Returns Policy. Please read these carefully before purchasing an item from our website canvasseatcovers.com.au. In the event of a claim please contact our office and request a claims form to facilitate the process.
Returning Goods under Warranty:
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ will cover reasonable costs of freight to return goods that are faulty or resulted from our error.
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ is only responsible for Warranty claims for up to 18 months after the receipt or the date of invoice. A claim must be supported with a copy of the invoice or verification of purchase date. Certain exceptions may apply for some products.
- Goods returned for warranty will be processed within 2 to 4 working days from receiving goods.
Returning Goods for Credit or Replacement:
Where there is no defect or error made by ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ we may accept returns on a case by case basis. This does not apply to custom or logoed items.
- Items that comply for return must be returned within 14 days of receival.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods are your responsibility.
- You are responsible for packaging the returning good adequately.
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ will not take responsibility for any goods lost in transit. Please use a freight method that includes a tracking number.
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ will not accept any deliveries sent us as ‘receiver pays’ unless otherwise authorised by us.
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or credit.
- You are responsible for checking the specifications of the goods being purchased. No goods are supplied on a trial basis.
- Items that are being returned for credit MUST be in their original undamaged/unmarked condition and in their original packaging. They will incur a restocking fee of 20%. NO credit is available for any freight paid.
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ will not accept goods for refund or credit after 30 days from the date of the invoice. Some exceptions may apply for some products.
- If a return is approved we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment with in 5 business days of receiving the returned goods.
- ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ reserves the right to refuse any returns that:
- Are incomplete or missing parts
- Are not returned in their original packaging
- Show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging
- If you receive a product that appears to have been “Damaged in Transit” – that is, damaged in transit from ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ to you – you should:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product
- Direct the courier to “Return goods to sender”
- Notify our Customer Service staff immediately
- Events such as wilful damage, misuse, unauthorised repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product being accepted for return or warranty repair or replacement:
While we adhere to the conditions listed above, ‘The Canvas Seat Cover Company’ reserves the right to make exceptions in certain cases where it is merited.
If you have any questions, please contact us on: 07 3382 0981 or email@example.com